Kowtow was found in 2007 by Gosia Piatek . Kowtow is a New Zealand brand that produces clothing made from certified ethical organic cotton .
“Cotton covers 2.5% of the world’s cultivated land, yet it accounts for 25% of the world’s insecticide market and 10% of global pesticide sales, making it the most pesticide-intensive crop grown on the planet”
Kowtow in few sentences :
- Designed everyday basic & limisted edition
- Made from certified ethical organic cotton
- Produce fairtrade , organic clothing
- Kowtow pieces come with serious ethical chops
- Certified by the Fairtrade Labelling Organisation (FLO)
- only uses 100% organic certified cotton, as certified by SKAL International
Lightweight, hand-loomed large rectangular scarf with twisted yarn ends.
Individually made by artisans using premium 100% certified fair trade organic cotton yarn
Drape front, long cardigan with dropped shoulders, mid length sleeves & patch pockets. Seed stitch with rib hem & narrow rib sleeve cuffs.
Made from premium 100% certified fair trade organic cotton.
BUILDING BLOCK DRAPE CARDIGAN
A Kowtow classic piece, the Building Block Drape Cardigan has drape through the front collar, back yoke and fitted sleeves. Our Building Blocks are timeless basics designed to be paired with collection pieces or worn as separates.
Made from premium 100% certified fair trade organic mid-weight cotton jersey.
WHAT MAKES ARJUTU LIKE KOWTOW ?
- Their clothes are made from 100% organic certified cotton.
- Simple, classic but divine , beautiful and elegant .
- Good quality and only use organic certified cotton .
FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/kowtowclothing/
INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/kowtowclothing/
WEBSITE : https://www.kowtowclothing.com/
PINTEREST : https://www.pinterest.com/kowtowclothing/