Jamel Akib – Talented artist and Illustrator was born in Leigh on sea, Essex, England.Now living in Salisbury , England with his wife and two boys . He is represented by Illustration ltd. in London, New york and Singapore
Jamel Akib in few sentences :
- Moved to Sabah,
- Pursue further education at the age of thirteen
- Gained a BA honours Degree in Illustration
- Began working for the London Observer newspaper
- Become an award winning artist involved in many exhibitions and commissions.
- Represented by Illustration ltd. in London, New york and Singapore
- Using striking angles – high or low
I like this illustration the most . Name “Blue Kimono on Pink” 40ins by 32ins. oil on canvas. It’s so Colourful, energetic and painterly . With red lips, black long hair showing a half face and a littlt bit sedutive . MYSTERY girl .
And the second is about military bereavement . He is so good at expressing the characters face. The pain shows clearly deep inside their eyes . With the flowers and the winds , It says ” let it go “.
“Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven?”
What makes Arjutu like him ?
- His Illustration is colorful ,energetic , mystery and beautiful
- Having meaning , expression in any illustration
- All the colors are just fit perfect together
Website : http://www.jamelakib.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/jamel.akib